- Specs & Standards
Welcome to PIA Symposium 2023!
With the cancellation of the PIA Symposium 2021, the skydiving world is excited to come together for the greatest skydiving show on earth in Reno, Nevada! If you’ve never attended a PIA Symposium before or you’re thinking of attending, here’s everything you need to know!
PIA Symposium – Is It Worth Going?
If you love skydiving, then you’ll want to be in Reno! Every major skydiving manufacturer will be there as well as some of the biggest names (and personalities) pushing the boundaries of the sport. Here are some of the highlights you can expect:
- Meet the thought leaders advancing the sport
- Meet the manufacturers and learn about new product innovations
- Attend workshops on every conceivable topic, from freeflying, demo jumps, rigging, and sponsorships… it’s endless!
- Attend parties, dinners, and social events. Did we mention parties?
- Swag, swag, and bag-fulls of swag!
- Attend celebration dinners for major skydiving awards
- Enjoy “Fireside Chats” with some of the most fascinating personalities in skydiving
When and Where Is PIA Symposium 2023?
The PIA Symposium will be hosted in Reno, Nevada from Monday, February 27th through Friday, March 3rd, 2023. The event will be hosted at the incredible Silver Legacy Resort Casino – a Caesar’s property.
Room Rates are US$80 Sunday through Thursday and $145 for Friday and Saturday night.
How Much Does It Cost To Attend?
Registration fees for the full symposium are $210 for Full and Sustaining Members of PIA and $240 for Affiliate or non-members of PIA. **Registration rates will increase by $100 on October 1st! Register early!
The registration fees include:
- PIA Symposium Event Bag
- PIA Symposium Jersey by Manufactory Apparel
- Entry to Opening Ceremonies
- Entry to Expo Hall
- Access to all Seminars and Workshops
- Access to the Closing Dinner Event
Expo Hall Entry
Day Passes are available for $7 which permits entry to the Expo Hall exclusively. This ticket does not include access to seminars or workshops and does not include a welcome pack, jersey, or event bag.
Day passes can be purchased for $110, which gives access to the Expo Hall and all seminars and workshops.
How to Attend for Free and Save $$
There is a way to gain full access to the PIA Symposium at no cost by becoming a featured speaker or by being a volunteer!
Interested in becoming a speaker? Apply here!
Interested in becoming a volunteer for PIA Symposium 2023? Please submit your interest to https://www.pia.com/contact/
- Free event registration
- Discounted room rates (Sunday – Thursday $64 and Friday – Saturday $116)
- A ticket to the Closing Dinner
- Free long-sleeved jersey
Getting to Reno, Nevada – (RNO)
The airport servicing Reno is the Reno Tahoe International Airport (RNO). Major airlines flying to RNO are:
- aha! Airlines
- Alaska Airlines
- American Airlines
- Delta Air Lines
- Frontier Airlines
- JSX (Hop-On jet service)
- Southwest Airlines
- Spirit Airlines
- United Airlines
Contact us! We’re happy to answer any questions you may have about where to stay, what to do, and what to expect at PIA Symposium 2023. Please e-mail us here!